Below we have posted answers to some common questions. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at the “Contact Us” link below. Please understand that it may take us some time to respond to your queries.
- How can I recover my password?
- Please send us an e-mail at the People Flow Project office.
- Can I use the PFLOW data?
- After completing your applications for joint research with CSIS and an application to the relevant Metropolitan Area Traffic Planning Associations, we can supply you with data in a format that is easy to use with this project. Please see the People Flow Analysis Platform Data Provision Service for further details.
- Is the WebAPI easy to use?
- Some knowledge of programming is required, but we believe that using our sample code as a base for your project, you will be able to easily use the service.
- I have completed my application for the Data Provision Service. What should I do to get the data?
- Data can be obtained programmatically using the WebAPI. Please see the WebAPI sample code for details on how to do so.
- I am trying to access the Data Provision Service, but am not getting any results returned. What’s wrong?
- Data is accessed from this service by using our WebAPI interface. When many users try to access the data at once, the server can become overburdened or our network can become congested, which may cause extreme delays in returning results. If you encounter such problems, please wait a while and try again. If you are still having problems after that, please send us an e-mail to let us know.