Data Provision Service
A wide variety of research projects are being conducted using the People Flow Analysis Platform. A few examples are given below.
Outline of Joint Researches
Examples of joint research
- Research on improving the efficiency of urban transport systems using portable personal mobility. ［2008-10-20 – 2009-03-31］Ryota Horiguchi (iTransport Lab, Ltd.)
- A model for the transmission of novel infectious diseases.［2008-12-12 – 2010-03-31］Hideyuki Suzuki (University of Tokyo Institute of Industrial Science)
- A simulation of tourist flow patterns in the Sendai metropolitan area using the People Flow Analysis Platform.
［2009-03-10 – 2010-03-31］Masayoshi Tanishita (Chuo University)
- On the anonymization of personal information and its two-dimensional use (Data Journey Project).
［2009-08-15 – 2012-03-31］Yasuyuki Shirai (Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc.)
- Development of a scenario for fine spatial output and changes in land use via unified system analysis.
［2009-10-01 – 2012-03-31］Yoshiki Yamagata (National Institute for Environmental Studies)
- A study of consumer respiration models using person-trip data.
［2009-11-01 – 2012-03-31］Hideyuki Suzuki (Fine Analysis, LLC)
- Development of a spatio-temporal data model for analysis of spatio-temporal behavior using GIS.
［2009-12-01 – 2010-03-31］Yuko Takeda (Tokyo Metropolitan University)
- An investigation of of disaster risk using GIS.
［2009-11-20 – 2010-03-31］Kazuaki Masaki (Aichi Institute of Technology Department of Environmental Engineering)
- Utilization of statistical data in urban transport planning.
［2010-02-01 – 2011-03-31］Yan Li (Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University Department of Asian Pacific Studies)
- Detection of patterns in travel routes using position information and travel times
［2010-02-01 – 2012-03-31］Kuniaki Uehara (Kobe University Graduate School of Engineering)